In practising its mission, the School’s core values are:
- Professionalism – a personal commitment to contribute through hard work to the delivery of high-quality student-centred education keeping abreast with the latest technological trend.
- Integrity – honesty, fairness and openness to productive criticism
- Accountability – the recognition that the School’s staff has a combined responsibility to the society
- Flexibility – willingness to learn, develops new skills and takes on new responsibilities.
- Creativity – a full recognition of the value of innovation in all areas of the School’s endeavour
- Tolerance and teamwork – readiness to work effectively with others, regardless of background, and to recognize and welcome cultural diversity.
- Communication – a commitment to the effective exchange of information (inside and outside the School) to foster goodwill, support efficiency, and enhance transparency.