“Success is what you do with your ability. It’s how you use your talent” – George Allen. Sr.
Every child is talented. Sadhbhavana recognizes and nurtures individual talents. Though the types and degrees of talents vary widely, this builds a strong sense of self-efficacy and effective goal setting that can enhance students’ specific achievements and lead them to higher-level career accomplishments.
Anushka is a gifted child. She has kinaesthetic intelligence and is both creative and artistic.. Her hobbies are diverse and range from aesthetic pursuits such as Drawing, Instrumental and Vocal Music and physical such as Swimming and Cycling. All this has enabled her to achieve the following:-
- Individual Girls’ Swimming Championship in 2017’s Kozhikode District Aquatic meet under category IV.
- Second prize in Oorjolsavam cartoon competition conducted by Energy Management centre, Kerala in UP/HS category in 2016.
- All India Young World’s Club online summer 2017 challenge- 46th rank.
- 4th rank in under category six Wordsworth Spell Bee National level competition July 2017.
- All India 87th rank in English Olympiad November 2016.
- 3rd rank in Kerala NSTSE January 2016 test.
- 3rd rank in Sanskrit recitation, CBSE Malabar Region Sahodaya 2016
- Kalathilakam at School for the last six years.
- Science Fair project 1st place for the last 4 years
- Academic excellence award for the 4th consecutive year.
Aathira Aravind Vellayani
Aathira Aravind Vellayani is an expert in Karate. She is dedicated to practising Karate and she likes to engage in sports. Reading is her hobby.
She has achieved the following
- Silver medal in 6th WUKF World Karate Championship, Dublin – Ireland
- Bronze medal in 4th International Mixed Martial Arts Open Championship, Malaysia
- Gold medal in 14th All India Open Karate Championship, Yellow Belt Category, Visakapattanam.
- Bronze medal in 34th All India Budokan Karate Federation Championship, Green Belt Category, Hyderabad
- Bronze medal in 35th All India Budokan Karate Federation Championship, Brown Belt Category, Bangalore
- Cambridge High Achievement Award for IGCSE Dutch Examination
He has achieved the following
- 33rd All India Budokan Karate Federation Championship 2015 held at Kotla Vijay Bhaskar Reddy stadium, Hyderabad won the gold medal in Katas.
- Won 2 bronze medals for Kata and Sword Kata held at (2015) Malaysia(International Karate Championship).
- Won bronze medal for Kata national championship held at Swarna Bharathi Indoor Stadium, Vishakhapatnam 2016.
- Won gold and silver medal at Hyderabad National Championship 2016.
- Participated in Kata and Kumite at Banglore (2017)
- Awarded best performer at Calicut city by Lions Club(2015)
- B smart Abacus got the first rank in state level exam 2016.
- The second rank in state-level merit exam 2017.
- Gita chanting first prize got at Thrissur Kala Academy (2014).
- Gita chanting first prize got at Thrissur Kala Academy (2013) and (2014).
- Sahodaya School Complex Malabar Region first prize at Sanskrit Recitation2012.
- Sahodaya school complex Malabar region participated and won A grade in Sanskrit recitation (2015)
- Kerala Ganitha Sasthra Parishad has secured A grade (2013).
- Sadhbhavana Brilliance Award for Exemplary performance for wushu and kata (2015) “ (2016).
- Got a prize for football (2015, 16,17).
- Badminton (2017).
- Cricket (2015).
- Individual Champion in Sadhbhavana sports (2015 and 2016)
- Running race 100, 200, 400 (1st prize) (2015, 16) .
- Long jump first prize (2015, 16); Relay 1st prize (2015, 16)
Aditya is a fan of Martial Arts and has received multiple awards for Karate at the national level. He balances his love for Karate with his eager interest in co-curricular activities and was selected as Kalaprathibha in the cultural fete — Sadbhavarasa — organised by Sadbhavana World School. His list of achievements include –
- Silver medal in 33rd All India Budokan Karate Championship in 2015
- Bronze medal in the 34th All-India Budokan Karate Federation Championship in 2016.
- Bronze medal in the 14th All India Open Karate Championship in 2016.